Call for available guaranteed departure dates!
Dublin • Kilkenny • Waterford Crystal • Blarney Castle • Muckross House • Jaunting Car Ride* • Ring of Kerry • Gap of Dunoe • Killarney • Molanna Farm Visit • Limerick • Cliffs of Moher • the Burren • Galway •Tullamore • Cabra Castle
10 Days • 13 Meals:
8 Breakfasts • 5 Dinners
CALL FOR PRICES*
*Starting from $1,799 per person, land only, double occupancy.
Call for airfare from your gateway.
YOUR ITINERARY AT A GLANCE
DAYS 2 - 3
The Gresham Hotel, Ashling Hotel or Ballsbridge Hotel, Dublin
Tower Hotel, Waterford
or Granville Hotel, Waterford
DAYS 5 - 6
Killarney Avenue, Killarney Towers or Killarney Plaza Hotels, Killarney
DAYS 7 - 8
Absolute Hotel, George Hotel or Savoy Hotel, Limerick
Cabra Castle or similar, Kingscourt
On some dates alternate hotels may be used.
- Enjoy a rousing night of traditional Irish entertainment accompanied by a hearty dinner.
- Travel the Ring of Kerry, one of the world’s most beautiful coastal routes.
- Meet an Irish family during a visit to a working Irish farm. Sample homemade tea and scones while they explain their everyday life.
- Behold the spectacular beauty of the Cliffs of Moher.
- Overnight on the grounds of a castle and experience old Ireland at its finest.
Experience It! Cabra Castle
Cabra Castle stands on 100 acres of gardens and parkland, with delightful views over the Cavan countryside, famous for its beautiful lakes. Formerly known as Cormey Castle, the history of the castle dates back to the pre-Cromwellian times of the 16th century. The property was bought in the early 19th century by Colonel Joseph Pratt who rebuilt it, renaming it as Cabra Castle. Its long legacy lends a mature, cultured air to the castle which can be felt by strolling through the castle’s magnificent hallways and stairwells. Experience this history when you enjoy an overnight stay on the castle grounds. The rooms are outfitted to the highest standards with every comfort and modern facilities. The bar and restaurant offer views of the countryside famous for its lakes and fishing, as well as Dun a Ri Forest Park.
For more information call Pam Adair at 216.751.8301 or 888.878.8187
• To complete your vacation, we include roundtrip airport-to-hotel transfers when purchasing airfare from us with your tour. If you have arranged for your own air, we are pleased to provide you the option of purchasing these transfers. Please note that all transfers will leave at pre-scheduled times.
• *Jaunting car ride is included, weather permitting. Single accommodations are limited and are available on a first come, first served basis. Our air passengers will arrive and depart from Dublin airport. All our transfers will arrive into and depart from Dublin airport.
• On day 10, due to flight schedules, you may require an early morning departure from your hotel. Return flights should not be booked prior to 9:00 AM. This itinerary includes activities where moderate to heavy walking, possibly on uneven terrain, is required. Some of the most unique sightseeing can mean accessing locations that restrict motorcoaches, especially in historic areas. For your comfort, we recommend bringing walking shoes.
• Days of features are interchangeable.
• This tour requires average physical activity. You should be in good health, able to climb stairs and walk reasonable distances, possibly over uneven grounds and cobblestone streets.
• Passport is required.
Vacation updated: 12/27/2016 1:40:33 PM